Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Countdown is On!

So I went to the doctor again today. She said that everything looked good. The progress is slow though- I was only slightly more dilated this week than I was last. We also made the decision to go ahead and induce if he isn't here by next week. So the plan is this- he can come on his own schedule anytime this week. If he's not here by Tuesday night I have an appointment Wednesday at 6 am and then he's being evicted!
It's kind of a relief to know the end is in sight. I'm still really excited for him to come already but having a deadline will make the waiting more bearable. So I'll go ahead and probably work through next Tuesday. Then I'll have my 12 weeks of maternity leave which will start on Wednesday. Of course he could throw us for a loop and come anytime between now and then too. So even all these plans could be adjusted. One thing I know is that I can finally countdown the days of being pregnant- and for that I'm grateful!

No comments: