Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday- Again

So it's Friday again. We're getting ready for Date Night if I can ever wake Tj up. He has fallen asleep and he can't get up. Okay that was really lame. Anyway, yeah I'm waiting for him to wake up and debating whether I should do call ahead while I wait because I'm really starting to get hungry! (Which in turn means I'm gettting grouchy and irritable- thus meaning I'm not going to be a very good date.)

I think this weekend is going to be pretty low key. I think we're going to go to Blue Springs tomorrow morning for breakfast. Blue Springs is a National Park that has natural springs that's about 20 minutes or so from us. On the weekends they serve breakfast where you buy the pancake mix and they supply the griddles and you make breakfast there at your table. It sounds like fun. So I think we may meet some people from Tj's work and do that tomorrow morning. Then it's back home to do a pick up of our home and work on 'Thank You' notes.

Sunday will be pretty boring around here. We'll call our moms and maybe have a roast dinner. Then it's just a matter of getting ready for the week ahead.

Things on the baby front are pretty stagnant. I'm trying not to be frustrated. My new mantra is "He will come when it's his time to come." In the meantime I'm trying not to focus on the discomforts of it all. It was funny at the doctor's appointment she suggested Tj could give me a foot massage. I almost laughed out loud- she obviously doesn't know Tj. I am considering treating myself to a pedicure if the baby isn't here by next week. I guess we'll see. My feet need some serious attention and I need something to look forward to!

No comments: