Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another week down- another to go.

So we went to the doctor today. Things are about the same as they were last week. I'm dialated to about a 2 1/2 maybe a 3. But it doesn't feel like things are progressing. I don't feel really any different this week than I did last. It's a bit frustrating- but what are you going to do?!

So in the meantime I'm trying to keep myself busy. Work is going well. The girl that is going to fill in for me while I'm on maternity leave is pretty much trained and has basically taken over the position. So now I'm tying up loose ends and helping some of the people in the department with special projects. I finally got my hair trimmed last night. It was tempting to go for a drastic change but I have worked for a year to grow it out. So I settled for a trim.


I did get the final word on my grades for this last semester. I got an A in my Federal Government course- political science class. So I have a 4.0 grade point average at DBCC. It's quite an acheivement. I'm taking the summer and fall semesters off but then it looks like I'll probably be back in class next spring.

No comments: