Sunday, May 07, 2006

Patience?!

So I think I'm officially over being pregnant! The aches, the pains, the peeing 40 billion times a day, the exhaustion. Yeah, it was fun for the first 37 weeks. Now I'm ready for him to just come already! I don't think I've ever been accused of being a patient person but apparently he's already working on teaching mommy patience.


I'm really getting anxious to meet him! It's pretty crazy to think that there really is a little person inside just waiting for the right moment to arrive. And it's even crazier to think that he's a mix of Tj and me. I'm really looking forward to him being here and finally having him in our home! But apparently he's on his own time table and mommy's excitement isn't going to rush him.


This has been a good weekend though. Tj didn't have to work and so it was really great to be able to spend time with him all weekend. We had date night Friday night and then just had a nice weekend hanging out. We finished putting the baby's room together and cleaning out the clutter that had started to build up again. He had a meeting tonight and then it's back to the grind starting early tomorrow. He gets to fly again tomorrow.

Tj's flights are getting more interesting lately with the possibility of labor starting while he's in the Bahamas. So his boss, my friend at work- Anny, and my friend/neighbor Kimberlee are all on babywatch. While I still have three weeks there's always the chance that he may come early and so if he comes while Tj's on a flight we have our back up plans ready to go!

No comments: