Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shout Out.

Okay so this post has nothing to do with the boys. Sorry!
When I first got this blog up I think I had about 3 people reading it and 1 of them was Tj and 1 was his mom. Then a lot of my family and friends got blogs or I found out about their blogs and so that was fun. Now I just wanted to acknowledge all the new readers. I'd love to take credit for this but since Tj's gotten his blog up and running and found the blogs of some of his friends we've seen a lot of you coming to visit lil ol' me (okay I know that realistically most of you just want to see what cute/funny things the boys are saying or doing but let me have my delusions okay?! It is my blog after all- humor me lol). So I just wanted to say hi. Please leave a comment or two. And if you prefer to stalk that's okay too. (I'm a habitual blog stalker in my free time too!)
Oh, and don't forget to check out Tj's blog (just click on the "My hot hubby" link on the sidebar). He's a lot funnier than I am and more entertaining.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Well, I for one love reading your posts about your adorable little boys! And I appreciate all the comments you make on mine. I feel loved! I did read your hubby's blog and you're right, he is funny. This is a great way to get to know people better.

Tj said...

I'm going to stick to just stalking you.