Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hubby Tag.

Where did you meet your husband?
I met Tj at church. He worked with my roommate. She asked me to feed him and his roommates. I agreed. After several random encounters we started dating.

2. How long did you date before you got married?
Well we met in May and got married in December so we call it about seven months.

3. How long have you been married? December will be 7 years.

4. What does he do that surprises you?
He constantly surprises me. Sometimes I'll come home and he'll have cleaned the house and have dinner ready. He surprises me a lot with his choice in gifts (for birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries, etc) but in a good way.

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
I'd say his eyes.

6. What is his best quality?
Wow, I don't think I could pick one. Really. He's really smart, he's able to keep his cool in stressful situations, he is unbelievably logical, he can make me laugh even when I don't want to, I could go on and on.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
He doesn't really have one beyond the generic.

8. What is his favorite food?

Steak and Potatoes or beef stroganoff.

9. What is his favorite sport?
Uh, just about anything on ESPN.

10. When and where did you first kiss?
Summer 2001 in his roommate Rob's car.


11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Ummmm. : ) Just kidding. We like to go on road trips, date nights, camping and window shopping.

12. Do you have any children?
Two boys.

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He really does. He's a really good artist (although he will deny this). He's really funny. He's really intelligent in that he will come up with a really good solution to a seemingly impossible situation. He is a good singer and also played the cello for awhile.


14. How old is he?

29

15. Who said 'I love you' first? He did, only because I knew better than to rush him. So while I knew I was in love first I waited for him to say it first.

16. What is his favorite music?
He likes a lot of different types of music. I think one of his favorite groups is Collective Soul. But he also like to "rock out" too.

17. What do you admire most about him?
Really?! There's way to many things I admire about him to choose one. I admire his intelligence, his humor, and the way that he makes me feel so safe.

18. What is his favorite color?
Dark blue.

19. Will he read this?
Probably.


20. Who do you tag?
I tag anyone who reads this.

7 comments:

Tj said...

I believe I'm exempt from the tag since I don't have a husband :)

You sure can sugarcoat me!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

awww...yeah I was the same with the "i love you" thing. It would be right on the tip of my tongue but I was so careful not to say it until after Rob did. Guys spook easy!

Unknown said...

So cute! I didn't know all of that about TJ. I never knew the softer side of him. Just the fun mission buddy stuff. I know he likes to have fun and play sports... and that is about it. SOunds like you 2 are meant to be.

manda carol said...

He's about 85% the Tj you know and only 15% "softer side". But I guess I'll keep him. : )

lhhadley said...

this is such a cute tag...I will have to do it sometime.

Janet said...

Cute! I think I have done this one (or one similar) so I won't bore anyone with it again.

p.s. The cookbooks are here!

Tom Rosen said...

Manda,

Thanks for the kind words in your blog. Turning 50 has been very special. I'm a very happy person, my life is good. (It hasn't always been).

Another reason to keep on going when your young, life keeps getting better as you age.

Love you,

Dad