Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break Continued

So with Spring Break being so long I was hoping to make a visit to Phoenix to see my brother and his family. His children are close in age to the boys and they look forward to seeing them and talk about them all the time. With gas prices being what they are it looked like I was going to be grounded. However, with a scheduling snafu a trip to Arizona seemed to be the solution. This meant good news for us!

Our trip started out with a birthday party for my niece Emma. They surprised her with a bouncy castle and she was SO excited to see it when she got home from school. A few hours later her friends arrived and although it was sunny and a bit warm the kids had a fun time in the castle, drank enough water to fill a pool and the party was deemed a success.

The following two days were filled with our church's conference and listening to our world wide leaders. I also stole away for a little while to meet one of my cousins for lunch and since I was in the area also stopped by Eegees. One of my favorite Arizona treats. :) Of course I didn't get any pictures of ANY of this.

Sunday my parents were in Phoenix and invited all of us kids who were in the area (4 out of 7) to dinner. We decided on Rain Forest Cafe and the kids enjoyed the dining experience.

The kids (minus Corbin who refused to take pictures)
in front of the tank at Rain Forest Cafe.

The kids again outside of the Rain Forest Cafe.

A rare shot of the elusive Corbin.

No comments: