Monday, October 10, 2011

Random: Lunch Box Love Notes

So Manda is getting up on her soapbox here. I think it is SO important to take time to have a one on one individual relationship with each of our children. In our family this means that Tj and I take each of the boys out on "dates" where we can visit with them. And I personally try and capitalize on any moment that it's just me and one of the boys to give them my full and undivided attention (I fail at this often but I keep trying). Sometimes this means reading with them, or dancing silly to the ipod, or really listening to them (instead of half listening to them and nodding my head as I read a recipe or blog). Well I found this CUTE blog with all sorts of printables (and cute gift ideas too). I think these little lunch box notes are such an easy way to give a little love to your kids even when you're not around. So you can find her Halloween notes HERE. She also has every day notes HERE and HERE.


I will be blogging about all the craziness going on around here after my HOT breakfast date. (Kids in school+ Tj with a day off for Columbus Day= Hot Date for Manda. And I don't even need to get a babysitter! ) But here's a teaser before I go:

No comments: