Thursday, September 08, 2011

More Pics from August

Here's some more pictures from our August.

Vance and his loot.
(His "theme" this year was a Pirate Party.)

Probably Vance's favorite gift of the year.

Isn't this a great picture?!
These boys are BFFs and I LOVE it!
This is how Vance reacted to Joel's gift.

These (there were TWO) torture devices, I mean toys,
were from Pa- bless his heart! Not only are they
megaphones but they also twist and distort
voices too- did I mention we have TWO?!
Fun times- or something. :)

Pirate Joel

Joel is my tender sweetheart.
Love my two boys!

Around Vance's birthday the boys also got to go on individual dates with Nama to Build a Bear Workshop. Vance also got to go to lunch with Nama- all by himself! Joel got to go to the candy store and play with Nama.

While Joel was at school one day Vance and I
went on a quick field trip with our friends'
Carter and Jonelle to the Natural History Museum.
It was a rush trip but so fun!

Isn't that a funny cheesy face from Vance?!
I love that kid!
Jonelle started work recently and before her nanny started
the boys and I watched our friends Carter and Annabelle.
Isn't Joel so cute feeding Annabelle?!
It's so great that our friends keep us supplied
with babies and friends to help and play with. :)

No comments: