Sunday, July 03, 2011

More from Joel's Campout

I know I've been really bad about blogging and I'm going to catch up. In the meantime here's more from Joel's birthday campout. These were from Pa's camera.

Vance and his wonky face.
I think this was the beginning of the phase.
Now just about every picture (unless we catch it prior) has this face.
Love this crazy silly boy!
And don't you love how Joel is becoming one with nature.
Must get it from his Nama.

Vance braving the cave.

Pa with his little farts.

Joel was playing with his friend Carter.
We missed the photo op with almost all the kids on this rock.

Proof I was there (and of course I'm holding the huge bag o' sugar!)


Pa and Nama lent the boys their camping headlights.
Vance was in heaven!
I think this may be the best picture we have of him this year.

Vance playing on a downed tree.
The boys are all boy when it comes to outdoor fun.

Brothers!

1 comment:

Steve and Donna said...

cute pics of the boys and what is life without smores! (marshmellows)