Thursday, October 14, 2010

When Cousins Visit: Vol 1

We were so excited to have our cousins come and visit for a couple of days. My oldest brother and his family came and stayed with us. We had SO much fun. There were rock climbing and pumpkin patch adventures, playing at the park, video game playing and crafting not to mention playing, playing, playing. I did manage to get some pictures- I know my brother got some better ones. So I'll post what I have now and hopefully put some new ones up later too.

So Monday Tj had the day off from work. We decided to take everyone to the rocks that are nearby and go climbing. We got a bit of a late start because I had also made breakfast for everyone (something I RARELY ever do). It was pretty hot but just about everyone had a good time. The boys all had a fun time climbing (Emma opted out of the climbing as she had recently had a bad experience climbing down from a rock on a camping trip). But besides being a billion degrees we all had a fun time.


Corbin on his perch;
aka Daddy's shoulders.
His favorite method of transportation while visiting.

Vance, Matthew and Joel
The boys just love cousin Matthew
and were so excited to show him the rocks.

A shot of the troops after the hike.

No comments: