Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cousins Visit: Vol 2

On Tuesday we braved the heat again and went to a local pumpkin patch. We had so much fun. There was a train that went through a scarecrow alley, hay mazes, a corn maze, hay pyramid, and of course pumpkins. All the kids and the mommies went on the train ride. Matthew and Brody braved the corn maze. Joel and Vance each picked a small pumpkin and the cousins picked one too.

Joel and Matthew at the top of the pyramid.

Vance on the pyramid too.
(Remember a couple of posts ago I mentioned that I can't
get a normally picture of the boys- here's the evidence.)


Vance, Joel, Emma and Matthew
in the Police truck.

Going through the hay maze.

Vance and Mommy on the train.

Matthew, Joel, Emma, Sandy and Corbin
getting ready to tour Scarecrow Alley.

Corbin, Vance, Joel, Emma & Matthew
in the scarecrow cutouts.

2 comments:

jaronrlines said...

I love reading your blog, however it doesn't show up on my feed. Will you please re-invite me. Let's see if that works. I want to know when you update your blog.

Steve and Donna said...

It's that time of year- we have similar pictures with our grandkids!