Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Pictures of the Boys

Here are a few pictures of the boys from the end of our trip to Sacramento. I don't know why but that day it was nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get a good picture of them. You lose some, you lose some.


Vance on the tractor.
(Warning Tangent!!! If you notice Vance is not wearing any shoes. I cannot get the boys to wear shoes at the park for the life of me. It COMPLETELY grosses me out. But what can I do?! So I figure they'll only have to get some disgusting foot disease and have their feet amputated once before they learn their lesson. Maybe they'll get lucky and only lose one foot. lol)

Joel pausing.
(Notice no shoes!)

This is like the 4th attempt at me trying to get a picture.
He wouldn't stop talking!!!!
(I have NO idea where he gets that characteristic from.)
Little Vance.

The funny thing was that a few days after we got home Vance asked if we could go back to this park. I had to tell him that we would not be going back to that park for a LONG time. (6 hours for a play date is a bit much. lol) Although it was SO fun to meet up with my friend Julie and meet her adorable little boy. So we will go back again sometime just because the company was so fun!

No comments: