Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Recap- Part II

We hosted Christmas dinner this year. I LOVED it. I LOVE having people over, I LOVE the hectic day and the chaos, I LOVE entertaining and I LOVE food. We had our good friend and neighbors The Schreiners, our friends The Harmons, two sets of missionaries, Tj's parents and ourselves over for dinner. We had turkey and Honey Baked Ham, three kinds of potatoes, Rhodes rolls, salad and half a dozen kinds of pies. The kids played well and the adults all got to visit. It was a nice ending to a nice holiday.


Tj and I after dinner.
(Notice the stocking hanger that I personally painted and am proud of.)

Alicia and Josh
We love having good neighbors for friends!
Dave and Amy
Cute couple and just found out they're going to be parents!

Tj and his mommy!

Kiss the cooks!

Joel and Elle
Such funny playmates.

Baby Beck- he'll be 30 years old and we'll
all think of him as Baby Beck.

Our Canadian Missionary

Our American Missionaries.

1 comment:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! And I LOVE your stocker hanger! So cute! I should make one- I have to get creative with the stocking since we don't have a fire place.