Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Family Pictures

So you know those people who get their kids pictures taken at every interval and get family pictures done every year? Well I'm not one of them! In fact I think the last "professional" pictures we had done were when we were in ID and got the boys 5 generation pictures done. Yeah, Vance was 3 months old then (he's now 2). I'm awesome- I know! My sister did some really great ones 2 months later at Christmas. Anyhow, for the last 7 years we've lived in Florida and have always said we needed to get pictures on the beach because (heaven willing) we won't live here forever. Well we FINALLY got them done. My friend Cordie did these and I can't wait to get them printed up and framed on our family wall. Enjoy!

The Family Pics:








Vance:


Joel:






Brothers!:

Tj and I:


Okay I'm including this last picture because I'm vain and I want to show off. I have been working my butt off at the gym and if you notice in the background here you can see my really great legs. I'm pretty proud of them because of all the blood sweat and tears shed in spin class three days a week. And really if you can't be vain on your blog where can you be?! lol

10 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Hear, hear! Let's be awesome together. We haven't had family pictures since our wedding 6 years ago. McRae has yet to have a photo shoot of his own and he's 14.5 months. We had our SIL snap some pics of us all over Thanksgiving this year...does that count? We got dressed up, so in my book, it counts! You're too funny Manda. You have a beautiful family and the pics turned out great. Oh, and, yes...nice legs!

Linda said...

Gorgeous pictures, and your legs do look great! As well as the rest of you! I'm so glad I blog so I can keep up with the far-away family members.

Janet said...

Blogs are all about bragging! Your legs look awesome and whoever did the pics did a wonderful job! :)

The High Family- said...

Holy crap girl, you really look incredible! I would kill to look like you, really I would. Your family is beautiful and the pictures are amazing. Love the scenery, I miss warm weather. We have about a foot of snow right now. Remind me again why I live here, oh ya, I married the most wonderful man that has a job here.

sissyann said...

The pics are great!!! You have a beautiful family.

Diane said...

Love the pics! What a great looking family! Your work at the gym has certainly paid off! Random thought: I think this is the first time I have ever seen TJ with hair. Anyway, you need to let me know if you guys are planning on moving so we can come visit before you do!

RiKenna Elle said...

MANDA CAROL!!

I love love love love these pics!! They have a great look and feel to them, I love the angles and love the tone she set. Looks Great!!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

These are the most gorgeous pictures!! Every one of them is so beautiful; it makes me want to get some pictures taken at the beach! And yes Manda, gorgeous legs! the hard work paid off!

NateandMarie said...

Good looking family. You guys have done well. Some day we will get to hang out. Tell TJ good luck with training.

Amy said...

Too funny! Love the legs! The pics were great, too... can I get her contact info?