Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas is coming!

I love this time of year! I love the lights and the songs, the smell of the trees and the cooler (it's ALL relative) temperatures. But I think the thing I love most of all is the opportunity that I have to focus on the birth of my Savior. To use this time to share with my children the story of the Son of God coming to earth for each of us. I love that this time of year makes me want to serve more diligently and be a better person. And I love that as I spend the time teaching my children the true meaning of Christmas, serving and focusing on my Savior I can feel the stirrings of the spirit whisper to my heart that Jesus is the Son of God and my personal Redeemer. I LOVE this time of year!

Merry Christmas from the Rosens



1 comment:

Linda said...

That was a beautiful testimony. Thank you for sharing. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!