Saturday, March 13, 2010

Trip to Tucson- Relatives

So this last week my mom and sister went on choir tour with the community college choir and so we decided to venture to Tucson. We stayed with my Aunt Sheri and Uncle Brent. It was a special treat because my cousin from Tennessee was visiting and had his five year old daughter with him. We also hung out with my sister (although I don't have any pictures of us with her, oops!) while we were there. We also got to go visit my Grandma. It would have been nice to see more of my aunts, uncles and cousins but I dropped the ball.

Me and my Grammy.
This is my mother's mom and at ninety something
looks amazing and is still so full of energy!
Love her!

Vance, me, and Grammy.
Vance was named after her husband, Vance.

The boys and I with Grammy.

This is my cousin Jason's little girl, Evy.
She's about a year older than Joel and they
had a fun time playing, torturing the dog, etc.

The kids cheesing it up.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You look so cute! Love the pics, your grandma is a cutie too. Love it.

Karine said...

So glad you got to go.. LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK FOR YOUR BLOG! :) All the pics are great. Wow time sure does fly!

Linda said...

Love the pictures of you and Grandma. What a treat! I'm sorry we missed seeing you but I'm so glad you had a great time.