Monday, March 08, 2010

Snow, Mountain and Arizona

So Saturday my daddy took us up to the mountain. Both of my parents, the boys, my sister Jaron and I drove up near our cabin. For those of you surprised, yes Arizona does have snow. We built a snowman, wrecked a snowman, made snowballs, ate (non-yellow) snow and just enjoyed playing in the snow.

Us in front of our (teeny tiny) snowman.

The boys wrecking our (teeny tiny) snowman.

Vance making a snow angel.

Joel's turn for a snow angel.

Snow!

Vance liked eating the snow.
And you've gotta love those snow boots. lol

The boys with Auntie Jay Jay.
It had started raining/hailing so the boys
were anxious to get out of the snow/rain/hail.

Joel had a fun time!

4 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

we deprived Floridians- my kids used to do that- be so excited to see even dirty snow (ha)

Steve and Donna said...

again- are you really staying another week? you can email me :)

Brian and Janette said...

I love that your trip also included "wrecking" the snowman! A sure sign that you are a mother of boys...that "wrecking" stuff is just innate, I tell ya...part of the male DNA.

Linda said...

I'm sure your mom and dad loved having you and the boys home and taking you fun places. The horse backing riding looks so Arizonian.