Friday, March 05, 2010

A day on the ranch.

The boys and I went up to my daddy's ranch with him today. He had to do a few things and so we tagged along. Then he saddled up the horses and we went for a short ride on his horses. The boys had a fun time although the short ride was enough for them (and me too). :)


Joel and Vance with the cows PaPa was feeding.

Joel holding Salmon still.
(Can you see how excited he is?! LOVE it!)

Vance on top of Three Star.
He had such a fun time.

Joel atop Salmon.
He had such a fun time riding with PaPa.

Vance and I on our ride.
He's a good cowboy!

PaPa and Joel on our ride.
It was a beautiful day and a fun time.

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

now I would enjoy this- especially seeing the cows! :)

Brian and Janette said...

Are you stinkin' kidding me? You are in AZ this very moment and I happen to have JUST returned from Safford only one hour ago!!!! Of course, I am just reading your blog and am kicking myself for not getting a chance to see you while I was there! How fun would that have been? I guess Angie was in town this weekend too. What a bummer...but I'm glad you guys are having fun!