Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Summer Hair Cuts

So as anyone who knows Tj knows that for the last several years (basically since we've been married) he has progressively cut his hair shorter and shorter until he could get it no shorter and now shaves his head bald. Well after many discussions the boys decided to have daddy cut their hair like his.

May I present Summer Hair Cuts in August:


Joel went first. Going.....

Going.....
Gone!
Vance watching the action. I was actually curious to see if Vance would actually follow through.
Vance's turn. Going......
Going......
Gone!
Watch out Pa! You're next. =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have thought about doing that. . .maybe next summer!

Brian and Janette said...

Cute summer buzzes on some good lookin' boys!

Kim Krok said...

This post couldn't have come at a better time! I really want to cut Thurston's hair, but Daddy just won't let me. Maybe not buzzed, but just a trim of all the wispy ends. I'll show him how cute your boys look with their new hair and maybe he'll change his mind;)

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Cute! they look adorable with short hair!