Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Love these boys!


So these boys crack me up! I love them so much. So they have really been using their imaginations and it makes me so happy and makes me laugh. They are so smart and have memories like a steel trap- unless it conveniently forgets. So their latest imaginary situation is them pretending to be dogs. Joel is Kensie and Vance is Woof Woof. We were over at Tj's parents house and they were loving pretending to be dogs and were even playing with Molly's dog bones and Tj's dad was putting the leash on them. They randomly will decide to play Woof Woof and Kensie and sometimes that's really fun and sometimes it's a challenge. But I love that they have "their" thing.

I love that they are song birds. Music has always been such an important in my life and in so many of my memories that I think it was inevitable that I would try and share that with my boys. Tj thinks we're a little crazy sometimes because we're ALWAYS singing and making up silly songs. But I love hearing them sing to each other or to themselves, singing along with the radio or asking me to sing songs with them.

Life is chugging along. We found a little preschool that we applied for to send Joel one day a week. It's just a little church preschool but one of his friend's from church is going to attend there and I think he would enjoy and benefit from it. If not he'll hang out at home with Vance and I some more, either way I think it will be a good thing. And we got registered for the story time here at the local library with one of Vance's friends. So hopefully we'll get into a routine- although our non-routine life has fit us pretty well for the last year. :)

1 comment:

Hill said...

They are looking so cute. I love how kids use their imaginations. Ethan and Erech do the same thing, they use my scarf as a leach .