Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Vance!

So Saturday was Vance's first birthday. What an incredible year this has been. We had a little party for him. He's our little monkey so that was the theme for his party. We had little monkey cupcakes and my friend Lindsey made a banana cake for Vance. We had a little barbecue and the boys played at the playground. Vance got lots of presents from family and friends. And of course he loved being able to dig into his cake. Surprising enough he hated getting cleaned up. It was a fun afternoon. We love our little Vance!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Cute party for a cute little "Monkey". Love the cake & cupcakes :)

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

What a cute party theme! I love the cake and cupcakes!! I can't believe he is already 1!!

Linda said...

Those cupcakes are so cute, and so is your little monkey!

The High Family- said...

You are so creative. I love the cupcakes. Way to go supermom!

LucyH said...

I love those pics of you a Shaila! The banana cake and monkey cupcakes are adorable. I would love to come visit you. Maybe I can convince Aaron! Love you!