Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Bit of an Update

So I'm not doing a very good job updating this. I think my main problem is that if I can't do a full update I don't do anything. Not a good trend. So I'm going to work on getting better about that.

I wanted to do a quick update starting with one of the funniest things that happened last night.

So we had to run to Wal-Mart for a few things. On the way back we started driving on the same road that we'd go to the beach.
Joel: "Beetch" (aka Beach)
Me: "No Joel, we're not going to the beach today."
Joel: "WHHAAAT?!"
Me: (Trying not to smile) "Honey we're not going to the beach today."
Joel: "WHHAAAT?!"
Me: "Joel we're not going to the beach."
Joel: "Beetch?!"
Then we turned on our street that also goes by Tj's parents' house.
Joel: "Pa?!"
Repeat above conversation. Needless to say Tj was rolling. Oh, 2 is going to be such a fun age!

We have officially had our first visitors. Kimberlee and Little E came and stayed with us for about a week. It was so great having them visit. Anyhow, below are pictures from the visit.


No comments: