Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Vance's Mother's Day Program

 As you may or may not remember from four posts ago the boys' elementary school always does a "Mother's Day Tea" for the kindergarteners and their moms.  So a couple weeks ago Vance performed at school.  I of course was THAT mom.  Front row seat, video camera on tri-pod, iphone ready to take snipits I could text to family, and my regular camera too- for the blog. 



Vance walking in- flashing the "I love you" sign. 
Vance was the first speaker and welcomed the moms to the program.

They sang a few songs and then it was the video presentation.  Afterwards we met up for lemonade, cookies and donut holes.  Here's Vance with some of his friends:

Vance and his buddy Noah.

Vance with Madeline, Ella and Hailey.

Vance is quite the popular child in his class.  His social calendar is always PACKED.  Every time I go into class one of his friends is asking if he can come play with them or if they can come to our house.  It's funny because he of course LOVES the attention but doesn't need it.  Although he is always proactive in asking for playdates as well.  He keeps me busy.  But man do I love him!

1 comment:

Tom Rosen said...

Love your words and pictures. Thank you.