Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day was such a fun weekend!   The boys made it really special.

Saturday was all about ME!  =)  I slept in and then we got ready to go see The Avengers.  Great movie, great time with the boys and Tj!  Then it was off to Bj's for lunch/dinner.  Here are some pictures at our meal.

Joel and Tj.
Me and Joel.  Such a sweetie!
Vance and Me.  He's SO cute!
 The boys then took me home and they went shopping.
Sunday the boys woke me up with breakfast that they made with the help of Tj.  Toast, eggs and bananas.  Then it was time for gifts.  Vance had made me a vase with paper flowers and a beautiful painted frame with his picture in it.  Joel made me a frame with a little poem and handprint flowers.  They both also decorated cupcakes and daddy helped them get me a garlic press.  =)

I'm so lucky to be the mother of these two sweet boys.  It's the best job in the whole world!

No comments: