Thursday, June 25, 2009

We love Joel.

We love Joel. He such a good boy. We are still working on potty training but he is trying. He loves singing. His favorite songs are "Jesus Comes Again", "Daddy's Homecoming" and "I'm Trying to be like Jesus". He enjoys saying the blessing on the food although we still have to correct him as he currently prays to "Heavenly Family".


I took this picture of him from a weird angle but he looks SO grown up here.

Of course when Vance was riding the the train Joel wanted a turn.
My silly boys.

This outfit was my nephew's.
Joel is finally big enough to wear it.
Seeing him wear this made me feel very patriotic.


Here is Joel with his disc-man.
He can now listen to "Man From Snowy River" anytime he wants.
So funny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is amazing how they are born with their personalities. Our kids make us laugh every single day. Just last night Alex was showing us how old he was. He held 3 fingers up but his ring finger wasnt cooporating so he said stand up as he pulled on it. I dont know why but it made us laugh! Your boys are so dang cute. I love that we can keep in touch through these blogs.

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Your boys are so cute Manda! I can't believe how big they are getting, especially Vance! it's crazy to read your posts and try to picture him talking now!!