Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Vance Update

Okay, so here's the latest with Vance. He's now two months old and has decided that he likes us and is going to stay. (lol) Okay, so I'm lame and that sounds dumb. But really we're getting to see his personality more lately. Vance is a smiler and charms everyone. He also has found his voice and will goo at you. It's so sweet. He's such an easy baby and really laid back. I'm really fortunate that my boys are so easy going. Anyhow, here's a few pictures of Vance.



Vance loves tummy time. As long as
he can see and/or hear us he is happy
to play. We have to keep a pretty close
eye on Joel though when Vance is
playing on the floor because Joel
loves Vance and loves playing with him.
Vance has already rolled over. I put him
on his tummy for tummy time a couple
of Saturdays ago (10/13) and he just
rolled himself over. He hasn't done it
again but he keeps trying.



Vance in his little man outfit. It just
makes me smile seeing him all dressed.
He has a doctor's appointment next
Tuesday (10/30) and we'll see how big
he really is. Time truly is flying!


Vance is such a cuddle bug that after
a few minutes of posing for pictures
he decided he was done. He doesn't
fuss a lot and so his little cry just
breaks my heart. Of course I couldn't
resist getting this picture before
I rescued him.

1 comment:

The High Family- said...

Vance is a doll. You guys have super cute little guys. Keep up the good work and try to take a break for yourself every once in a while.