Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sea World

So I'm getting better. It only took me a week to get these pictures up.

Last Saturday Tj took Joel to Sea World with Grandma and Grandpa Rosen and Tj's cousin Brooke who was visiting from Idaho. They had such a good time. I knew that Joel would love Sea World because he's such an animal lover and especially likes watching fish. He really seems entranced with them.
He really enjoyed the shows as well. He seemed amazed at all the sights and sounds from the show. I'm surprised that he sat through two entire shows. I will have to see if I can upload video. They took video of Joel enjoying the shows. It is so funny! Tj got an annual pass so I'm sure there will be many more father-son outings to Sea World before the pass expires.
Here are a few pictures from their day.



Joel and Dado at the fish tank.


Watching the fish swim.

Trying to give the dolphins kisses.



Watching the dolphins swim.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm so jealous! That looks like SOOO much fun. What a cute family.