Friday, April 28, 2006

Hobbit Feet?!

So it's finally Friday and I couldn't be more glad that the work week is over! I woke up this morning with my feet already swollen. I joked with Tj that my feet look like hobbit feet. He said that hobbit feet are all hairy so my feet weren't hobbit feet and that I should find consolation in the fact that at least I can still see my feet (even if I have to bend half way over to do so).


Tj got to fly again today. It made for a long day but I think it was worth it. He'll fly the next three days straight and then hopefully get some time to recoup. He loves it and even if he's worn out at the end of the day there's nothing else he'd rather be doing. It makes me worry seeing him working so hard but he loves his job. What more can I ask for?!


No comments: