Sunday, January 02, 2011

Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam

So this year should be an adventurous (and if today was any indication- exhausting) year. Vance and I both are Sunbeams! For those of you who may not know in our church children who are 3 as of January 1st are part of a class known as the Sunbeams. I was asked to be one of two teachers for this class of 8 children. It will be fun. Vance is excited to have me in there and I was pleasantly surprised to see how well behaved he can be! He sat so nicely and wanted to answer questions and did a great job!

That being said I have a feeling that my limited bag of tricks will be running low before too long. So anyone who has any good tips or suggestions, please feel free to share!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ok... so since I have been a slacker on the blogging department I assumed everyone else did too. But you have been busy, so it took me a while to catch up... You look beautiful, glad to hear everything is going well. Congrats on the anniversary, and wish many more to come.

Andrea said...

Good luck! :)

LucyH said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! (January 11th)