Monday, December 13, 2010

Hallelujah! and Garden Lights

So my blog got lost in cyberland for a bit after my google profile was hacked into. I was literally so sick when I thought it was gone forever. This has been our family journal since I was pregnant with Joel! That's a lot of history to vanish. So now I need to download this so I don't ever have to worry about that again. But if you had tried to check this recently and received an error message that is what happened. So Hallelujah it's back!

Friday night we went with our cousins to the Garden A Glow event here. It was chilly but luckily it stopped raining and we were able to enjoy all the lights and a fun night with family. We then went back home and warmed up with delicious pizza.


Joel, Traye, McKinley, Bergan and Vance
overlooking lights and garden.

Mommy and her monkeys.
Don't you love the silly faces?!

Nama and Vance.

Joel and little Lucas.

No comments: