Saturday, June 05, 2010

Hello from CA

So I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted to the blog. But it's been pretty crazy. It started with a visit from cousins, followed by the flu (me), followed by what turned out to be bronchitis (me), followed by packing all our possessions (moving company), followed by a trip to DC (all of us), followed by a move across country. Phew!

Now that we're in CA though life is good- minus a touch of shingles (me). **Tangent: I am really grateful for my health but good grief my immune system needs a kick in the butt.** But we are all in good spirits and glad to be together again.

Today we went with Tj to his work's Family Day. It was a fun day. They had lunch, guys repelling and throwing candy (a big hit with the kids), ice cream, face painting, character drawings, pinatas, a blow up jumping castle and blow up slide and SO much more!


Tj helping with the grilling.

Joel enjoying his hot dog and Cheetos.

Vance chowing down on Cheetos!

Joel loved going down the big blow up slide.

Vance wasn't so sure!

And since we're Californians now we decided we needed a CA ride.

4 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

So where in CA are you? And what happened to your facebook page? And why can't my arms be long enough to give you a hug from where I am? Seriously...I need answers.

Steve and Donna said...

Glad to hear you're alive. Sorry to hear about all your health problems. You're in LA right?

Brian and Janette said...

Yay!!! You're a little closer now. It really was so great to see you a little while ago. Glad you made it to the west coast safe and sound!