Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Rest of the Rest of the story.

So for part of the time we were in AZ we went to Yuma to see Angela and her family. We also got a visit from my oldest sister Dana (although I'm kicking myself that we didn't get a partial "sisters" picture!). We also went and saw my brother Landon and his family as we passed through Phoenix.


The boys playing with their cousins.
They loved that they could play on the computer
all by themselves, and Allie was a good teacher!

My cute nephew. He is just so adorable!


We ended our trip in the Phoenix area with my brother and his family. It was a fun week! We had a birthday party for Emma, a trip to Shamrock Farms, sewing with Auntie Kimmie (my cousin), Emma's first dance recital, s'mores and camping in the backyard with Uncle Brody (aka the kid whisperer- he got 4 kids ages 2.5 through 8 to sleep outside ALL night within 15 minutes of being out there!) plus EASTER! It was a super fun time- at least for my boys. lol


The kids at Shamrock Farms Dairy
It was a really fun day.
We got to tour the farm, see the cows get milked,
feed and pet baby calves, and get free milk!

Easter morning!
My boys were so excited that they got so much
candy- and I let them eat it! Thanks Easter Bunny!

Games at the birthday party.
Who knew that Red Light-Green Light and
Freeze Tag are alive and well?!


No comments: