Thursday, February 25, 2010

Have I ever told you?

I am a really good packer. It's silly I know but I'm really proud of this talent. So this suite case is packed for me and the boys for a month. Are you impressed?! I'm always really proud of myself when I get things all packed and under 50 pounds. :)



Of course when I take the camera out Vance decided that he wanted his picture taken. So here's Vance helping me pack:
And what Vance does Joel needs to do to (and vice versa) so here's Joel modeling our plane pillows:
And then come to find out plane pillows can turn little boys into moose. So here they are being moose:

We are so excited to be heading to Arizona! Keep a look out for lots of new posts from our trip. :)

3 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

sounds fun- do you have family there?

Andrea said...

Wow, you are good. Everything for a month, that's crazy!

Karine said...

Can you come pack for me for Turkey. We are carrying our luggage on and I don't know if I can fit a weeks worth in it! LOL HELP! I NEED YOU!