Sunday, November 08, 2009

S to the B

So a few weeks ago I was able to fly out to Santa Barbara, CA to see my sister RiKenna graduate from college. I am SO proud of her. She is so talented! She graduated from Brooks Institute with a Bachelor of Arts in Professional Photography. I think it was one of the coolest graduations I've been to. The showed a brief showcase of each of the students' work as they received their diplomas. It was like an art show and graduation rolled into one. It was also REALLY great spending time with her and the rest of my family. Here are some of the highlights.

Sisters. I love this chickie!

The Group
Sam, RiKenna, Me, Brody, Sandy and Corbin

This is my nephew Corbin
aka Brody's Mini-Me.

Hanging out on the SB Pier

Lunch after the graduation.
love, love, love these girls!


So while I was living the high life in SB Tj was holding down the fort with the boys. I'm really lucky to have such a supportive husband. (THANK YOU again Tee!) It was a great trip and many a memory was made. I literally gave my abs a work out just from laughing so hard with some of the funniest people I know- love you guys! But it was good to come home!

2 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

What?!?! Rikenna graduated from college? With a Bachelors? Weren't we just starting our freshman year of college together last year? And Rikenna was in jr high right? What happened? BTW...you look amazing!

RiKenna Elle said...

Hey i never saw this. This is nice....But you left out the part where you threw a HUUUUUGE fit because you wanted "Girls Just wanna have fun"

Do you remember that? Cause I do....


LOVE YOU!!!