Sunday, September 17, 2006

Just Another Week

So things around here have been pretty good. There's so much going on but somehow or another all my posts end up being about Joel. (He's not spoiled or anything right?! I just can't believe I've become "one of those moms" that all she ever does is talk about her kid. ha ha ha)

So last weekend Tj had to fly down to the Bahamas. He knew he was going to be there all day and so he invited me to go along. So we begged Grandma and Grandpa to watch Joel (it was a huge sacrifice!) and Tj and I spent the day on the beach in Marsh Harbor. Now I will admit that I did feel a little guilty being away from Joel but it was such a relaxing day. Because this is the slow season the beach was so empty and quiet. For most of the day it was just Tee and me and
the captain that flew down with us. It was so peaceful and nice.

So I was pretty excited. This week I got a notice that Lasting Impressions (a card making/scrapbooking site) was having a big 20% off sale. I've been eyeing this scrapbooking software and with the sale going on it was just the incentive I needed to buy it! So I'm really excited to get that in and start doing Joel's scrapbook. Now I won't have an excuse since it will all be on the computer. I can't wait to get it in.

Speaking of Joel a post would not be complete without his latest pictures so here we go-


The only time Joel will attempt to roll over on his own is when he's sleeping!


Joel found his thumb.


Joel with his new toy. I don't' get it but he LOVES it.


Trying to figure out his new toy.
(Grandpa thinks it's a sign that he's going to be an engineer.
He's convinced that Joel is a genius!)


The start of one of Joel's heart melting smiles.

1 comment:

Christina said...

okay he SERIOUSLY makes me want to have another boy!!!! SO CUTE!!